- Counseling fees are $110 for individuals; $135 for couples and families
- Sessions are usually 45-50 minutes.
- Payments are due at the time of service.
- If I am covered under your insurance plan, I will be considered “In-Network” and you are responsible for your copays, coinsurance, and/or deductible at the time of service.
- If I am NOT covered under your insurance plan, I will be considered “Out-of Network” and you are responsible for the counseling fees at the time of service. A billing statement will be given as your receipt and you may submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Coaching fees, which is not covered under insurance, are $135 per session (45-55 minutes).
Payments Accepted: Cash, Checks, PayPal, and Credit Cards.